The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday November 25, 2008 at 19:10
baldfox
Lurking Member
November 2008
By bits of kit am referring to sources, plasma, blu ray etc... would eventually like to have a look at drapes and lighting, but for now, a simple glorified remote control would suffice.

I like a challenge- just bought the psu I needed and been sent a copy of axcess and some manuals- time to clean the dust on the old vba/C++ notes and get learning again (figure of speech)!

@ Gonzo, It's funny, i would actually pay someone for their knowledge to take me through a few basic steps or an overview, yet the amount of people who get all defensive and start flaming people (on other forums) is quite eye opening. I am a geek at heart and looking to better myself, not to offend or provoke...

Will look in my local area for help if this is something I could get into. I actually have no probs paying for a course, but I wanted to get a feel for how this thing works. The courses ain't cheap, and I'd like to get a feel for exactly what I'd get taught and what possible avenues this could open were it something I'd like to "get good" at...

Hosting Services by ipHouse