The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Saturday January 31, 2009 at 21:43
mmmclay
Lurking Member
January 2009
All I have right now is the T2 Am/FM Tuner to go with the Nuvo. I downloaded the latest software from Nuvo and hooked up to the Concerto. I clicked on retrieve info from Concerto and it came back with Grand Concerto V 2.10.

I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The shop that quoted me $2700 is an authorized dealer, but I bet the exchange rate is the kicker. Do the dealers have this MCU card for classic or do I have to talk to Nuvo to send me one. I wouldn't mind downgrading to classic concerto, but I know my luck that I would encounter many problems programming the Concerto, as my purchase shows.

Good to know about the EZ port, I only have 5 zones now and will only add 5 more in the future. So then, for 6 keypads it would be $2400.00 CAN. I could try to go after him, but he would just call ignorance. I bet if he knew it was a Grand Concero, he would have charged more or had a reserve. I got the Grand Concerto and a T2 tuner for $1425 US = $1887 CAN

I would rather not put more money into it, but I'm worried that if I downgrade, I'll open up a whole new can of worms and it won't work. Obviously I'm a DIYer and I know there is a reason Nuvo wants it professionally installed, but I thought it wasn't that bad. It doens't help when I get the wrong pads. Oh well, live and learn.
Mark

Hosting Services by ipHouse