The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 128 made on Wednesday January 28, 2009 at 22:48
Vincent Delpino
Select Member
September 2004
I think this whole thing is a recipe for disaster. If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is that people hear what they want to hear and everything is subject to interpretation. Julie I just cant help but think that you will be doing both sides of the equation a disservice by even bringing this up. I for one can tell you that not one of my clients is going to read anything you come up with, however I bet allot of guys out there are not in the same situation. You can't seriously come into this installers forum ask our opinions, then tell us you are on the side of the consumer and trying to be certain they are "informed". It is just not your place to tell any of us how to do business nor is it your place to tell consumers not to do business with people that don't agree with your opinion.

If you had even the slightest clue about what it is you were talking about then I am certain you would feel differently. The kind of people that buy a system that requires $50k worth of programming are the same type of people that piss away 10 times that on an annual basis. The people you will reach are the type of people that know just enough to be a pain in the ass.

Hosting Services by ipHouse