Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday April 3, 2000 at 08:26
Cary Gerber
Historic Forum Post
The system ccfs are already sorted by date, just click on the date below the systems link. Unless you mean device listings...

I would like to see a page that shows the threads in such a way that they are sorted by topic. Maybe pick 5-10 most-used keywords, and then the page will show these threads already for the novice users. Like "newbie", "buy", "configuration error", etc. Maybe a nightly batched search that goes thru the threads and generates static result pages for that day. This would give users with these most common questions a place to look immediately for answers. Just a thought. I think this site is already very well designed, even better than some large corporate sites!

I had another thought. I think it would be cool if some of these pages were designed from screen shots from the Emulator. Just a cool factor. You could actually capture the emulator window with Corel, or whatever, and make that the page html-capable (Files, utilities, etc.) It would further show the capabilities to new users and future buyers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse