Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Friday July 19, 2002 at 09:32
originalfrmaeworks
Lurking Member
July 2002
Great info above, everyone.
Last night I started over on the 1994. Entered the basic codes first, then tried the advance code that was listed for my DVD input- no go. It programmed a second DTV/Sat input. The good news is that all the other buttons I had been 'learning' into the remote DID work and that in turn freed up plenty of memory to learn the DVD input button. I actually got almost everything loaded on, except a few buttons from my Zenith satellite box before the remote stopped taking input.
I cannot seem to find the appropriate advanced codes for that device. The 856 device code doesn't work- anyone have suggestions?
Now that the 1994 is functional to a large degree, I'll start to play around with the 2104- macros and such, so I'll always have ONE remote that is there for my wife to use- that's important, you know. (She thinks constantly tweaking and programming a remote is a very strange hobby)
My Jp1 cable should arrive today, so that opens up a whole new world of fun...my wife will love it.

Thanks again for all the info guys, I'm sure once I begin the JP1 stuff I'll be back to asking loads of questions again.

Ben

Hosting Services by ipHouse