The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 160 made on Thursday January 30, 2003 at 15:29
Judyjo
Lurking Member
January 2003
I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. Yes, it is a Kenwood remote that came with the equipment. And yes, pressing "Tape 1" puts the remote into a mode to control it's functions(FF, RW, Record, etc.). I know that learning "tuner" would not pick up all the functions on my Kenwood remote, but I thought when I programmed the audio on "my system", those functions would be picked up. I had codes from the 2116 manual for the receiver and the CD (my components - CD player, receiver/tuner, and cassette deck are all Kenwood), but the code for the cassette didn't work. I had to put the CD player on "CD" button on the 2116, separate from the receiver/tuner mode that I put on the audio key, otherwise I couldn't move off the CD mode when my audio system turned on. These work just fine now, but I am getting bogged down when I try to figure out how to get the cassette deck programmed and to work on it's own key. I know I am probably trying your patience because I'm such an amateur at this. Sorry, gray haired granny does not a fast mind make.

Hosting Services by ipHouse