The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Wednesday October 30, 2002 at 10:02
jerrold55
No Longer Registered
THANK YOU RADIO SHACK !!!!!

Thanks for bringing back the 15-1994, 15-1995, etc.

I was just days away from logging onto ebay and bidding on a 15-1994.

Now I'm going to either buy a 15-2116 or a 15-2117 (haven't decided which one yet).

I've been using the 15-1993 for years now and finally decided a few weeks ago to get an upgrade. What I wanted was more buttons and more devices. I jumped onto the net and checked the current models. I knew that the RS's were OFA's so I checked both companies and was disappointed with what I found. The button layout is extremely important to me and I did not like what I saw. After using the 15-1993 for years, I became used to a good layout. My thumb just felt for the button I wanted and rarely did I have to use the ol' eyeballs. One of many things I like is the dent in the 5. I'm always feeling for that.

I got a RS flyer in the mail and saw new items in it so I logged onto the RS web site to see if there were any other new items. When I checked remotes, I couldn't beleive what I saw. I did a double take. The buttons were the same! The first thing I did was to go to this site to see if the word got out. Sure enough it did. Now I'm following the messages to see if this new model is just as capable as the 15-1994.

Also, thank you remotecentral.com and web sites like it.
Just a few weeks ago before finding this web site and others like it I had no knowledge about JP1. I also read the forums so that I could get the straight dope on how remotes I was thinking about buying actually performed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse