The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday April 2, 2003 at 18:03
dedics
Lurking Member
April 2003
Having read good things about how easy it was to get the Kameleon up and running, I've now spent some time trying all the codes suggested by One4all-- and not one thing works completely correctly! Does anyone know what the correct codes are for the following kit (or have any suggestions where I can find out -- I've tried all the obvious websites) ?

Philips 28DW6557 IDTV -- only 0037 works at all, but many functions are not controlled

Panasonic NV-HD640 video -- 1362 is the only code which will bring up menus but navigation doesn't work

Cyberhome ADL528 DVD -- 0714 is the only code, but menu navigation/entry don't work

Philips FW66 hi-fi -- tried all the amp/tuner codes, 1089 and 1269 are similar -- input select doesn't work, and TV switches channels using up/down buttons.

This isn't exactly promising -- I didn't expect perfection first-time, but no complete successes out of 4 is pretty bad! If I can't get reasonably close with predefined codes I doubt if there's enough memory to learn everything from scratch -- never mind the time and effort, which the Kameleon was meant to save!

Ian

Hosting Services by ipHouse