Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday August 5, 2003 at 23:00
Cico Buff
Founding Member
October 2001
On 08/05/03 10:14, The Robman said...
Here's a blast from Cico Buff's past...
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Yeah, that -was- a classic. Thanks for the laughs. Being that I have an actual life and all, I had completely forgotten those posts. But for you to scurry around in the background doing all this research on the many posts I made here in order to dredge up a particular two year old thread, and then repost those messages in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with those old messages, tells me that you spend an AWFUL amount of time here playing with your precious remote controls. And that you seem to be struggling with some serious "personal issues".

I'm just wondering what your mother thinks of your lifelong obsession, Bobby? I suggest you go upstairs and ask her. She might be able to explain some things to you about life that you missed learning as a kid. I'm sorry to see that two years later, you're still sore about the fact that I said you were stupid and useless. I only said that because to me, you are. I believe I made it pretty clear at the end that you were no longer invited to participate in my threads. Take a hint geek, and get a life already.

Hosting Services by ipHouse