The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday October 25, 2004 at 20:53
Wes
Long Time Member
April 2003
Rob I appreciate your help and advise, but I don't have a laptop and don't use their computer to ask for advance codes as sometimes it's a day or two before I get a response.

I'm sorry I snapped at you, I don't mean to be an ass! It's just I ask a simple question about an advance code and with out fail I get replies that I'm crazy if I don't go JP1.

I do not do programming professionally, I just do it for friends and relatives.I used to charge a DVD to do it but latly I have just been doing it for free.

Rob your site has been a great help in the past, the last thing I want is to be black balled from your knowledge and information.

Edmonds reply set me off, I was not saying it was a mistake to run an OFA, I included an "IMHO" in my post. It's my opinion that the R.S. remotes are better laid out and fit my hand better. Whish they would have kept the soft feel the 19-1994 has. I noticed even your design of the perfect remote is a R.S. body!

I was not aware that the any of the O.F.A. remotes had a larger Learning memory then the Radio Shack. How much more in the way of buttons? I think I can get around 26 or so with my 19-1994.

Wes

This message was edited by Wes on 10/25/04 21:03 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse