The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday September 20, 2004 at 14:18
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
On 09/20/04 17:45 ET, RobertaZimmerman said...
When I click
"Zoom" within the DVD mode, the appropriate screen
comes up, but there is no way to zoom up or down.
I've tried all of the keys (I think) without luck.
Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?
I used 0503 to setup the SD-6200.

You mentioned that other devices were Toshiba, but I don't see mention that the SD-6200 is Toshiba. DVD/0503 is the setup code for Toshiba DVD's and Toshiba has a DVD model SD-6200, so I'll assume it's a Toshiba.

I assume you still have the original remote. What keys on the original remote would you use to zoom up and down? There are several CCF files available for the SD-6200 and each of those has keys learned from the original remote. In many cases those keys are labeled with names that match their labels from the original remote. But in no case are there explanations (like this is the key for up or down in zoom mode). If I knew the Key labels to look for, it would be a lot easier to find the right functions.

In one CCF I noticed functions for + and - which sound like the sort of function names you'd expect for use inside a zoom dialog. But surprisingly the function for - is the same as for Pause. + has EFC number 145.

I don't know much about the 4041. I hope it has EFC (advanced code) support similar to other OFA remotes. If not, then knowing the EFC numbers wouldn't help and you'd be limited to the built in keys.

Many EFC numbers for DVD/0503 are listed on Rob's page at
[Link: hifi-remote.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse