The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday January 27, 2005 at 18:01
Jeff Farrar
Lurking Member
January 2005
I just purchased the One For All Kameleon 9960 and absolutely love it! I needed a code to work the VCR part of my DVD/VCR combo and tech support sent the download via telephone and it worked great. Then, I could not get the remote to eject tapes or CDs but used the learning function to solve that problem. I readjusted the display brightness and turned off the vibration activation.

I rarely ever get home before tech support closes and I have one question. No need for any great detail-just point me in the right direction. I have a Zenith DVD/VCR combo, a Sanyo 32” HDTV, and an Echostar {Dish Network} satellite receiver. My wife was ready to chunk the whole 9 yards out the window today because she does not understand that in order to watch the DVD player the input must be “Componet3”, and “Video2” for TV, and “Video1” for VCR. I assume I can use the Home Theater function or 3 macros to program the right input for the desired device. I would like to be able to use 3 macros to set up the TV and satellite to turn on and also set the right input. Then do the same thing for the TV and DVD player, again setting the right input, and lastly the TV and VCR setting the right input here as well.

Can I use the macros to accomplish this?

Thanks guys….I appreciate your time and help.

Jeff Farrar

Hosting Services by ipHouse