The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Tuesday March 15, 2005 at 23:17
fiveliter8
Long Time Member
September 2004
Ok, looks like I'll need the JP1 setup from what I gather from all the replies. Edmund is correct. To put it simply, I'm wanting the remote to function primarily as the Home Theater Receiver controller, since ALL of my devices are switched through it (basically, replacing the sony remote). For instance, say I'm listening to the radio and decide I want to watch TV. If I hit "TV" on the remote, it will switch the Home Theater Receiver to "TV" input, but will perform channel up/down functions on my HDTV receiver. I need all of the device buttons on the 8910 (TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CD, RCVR, and AUX) to switch the corresponding input on the Home Theater Receiver, AND be able to also perform commands on that particular device. I called OFA support and they downloaded code 0158 which allowed the inputs for the Home THeater to be switched but using the number keypad, and only half work. Also downloaded code 1490 for the HD rcvr which works pretty well. I aplogize for not being clear on my question. I really wish I could just find a Samsung HDTV receiver code for my sony remote and be done.

Hosting Services by ipHouse