Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday March 31, 2005 at 13:47
McQ930
Lurking Member
March 2005
Hall,

After OFA uploaded the new setup code for 1877, I found much more functionality for the 8000HD than with 0877. I have an 8910 and mapped List to L1, a to L2, b to L3, and c to L4. You don't mention which remote you have, so I don't know if you've got L1-L4...

I read elsewhere that there's an advanced code for 30 second skip (057), and I tried using the instructions referenced above by edmund on the hifi-remote.com site to KEYMOVER it to the "com skip" key. Didn't work, get an error. Anyone know why? Can you not use KEYMOVER to assign a new function to the com skip key?

Also, I wanted to create a "power macro" and used the KEY MACRO command, setting up DVD, CBL, TV, RCVR to power with one press of the power button (M1-M3 are being used to switch to DVD/CBL/VCR). Is there any way to individually turn on/off devices with the power button now? If I hit VCR/Power, the above 4 devices power on/off, not the VCR.

This site has been great! I've lurked for a while and found most of the answers to my questions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse