The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Sunday December 24, 2006 at 02:00
audio2
Long Time Member
December 2006
I have a similar problem with another remote I have been searching for help with for months, includeing posts here. To return the favor my advice is to get an inexpencive UNIVERSAL that can handle multiple devices INCLUDEING DVD PLAYERS/RECORDERS. You may want a RECORDER(DVR) later and this way you will already have a remote for it if you decide to get a USED one which may or may not have a working remote if there is one at all. Secondly DO NOT LOSE THE REMOTES OWNERS MANUAL!!!! Take it from me THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A UNIVERSAL CODE LIST!!! Every remote uses a UNIQUE code list even though multiple brands/models of remotes will operate a specific piece of equipment. MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE MANUAL. Hide them in different rooms so you will always have access to one. Manuals are hard to get and the vendors charge ridiculous prices for them. They are out of date as soon as they are printed. Just like a computer is already obsolete while still in production! Good luck to you. I wish you well on your trip to insanity.

Hosting Services by ipHouse