Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Sunday August 15, 2004 at 09:54
brigit
Lurking Member
August 2004
Hi guys,

I'm really pleasantly surpised en astonished by the ammount of knowledge spread over me in your e-mails. I would like to say thank you for your afforts to help me so far. It is correct that my tv is an older one, I would guess it's about 8 to 9 years old. But a true golden oldie, because it still works like a charm.
I am quite a tecnical lady, but soldering and JP1 kits, that is something that is out of my league. So that is unfortunally not an option for me.
Neither is it to buy more equipment, or a new remote, because although it can not work all the functions I need for it to do, my old all-for-one remote still operates the main functions on my Grundig dinosaur:)
There is something in the whole line that strikes me as inconsistent: why does my old one-for-all (the URC 3330) works with code 0195, and this new one doesn't? If it was a matter of lowering frequencies, than why doesn't this affect the URC?

For now, I am taking in the bad news of realising that my old tv will not work to state-of-the-art modern equipment. Maybe I'll have to face the fact of saving enough money for bying myself a brand new, shiny, modern tv. But for now I am going to watch the olympics and zapp through my channels with the URC.
So, once more:
Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Brigit

Hosting Services by ipHouse