The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Monday December 3, 2001 at 23:24
Cyber Vixen
Founding Member
July 2001
Oooohhh shitt.... that thing is sweet. :)

Its so funny that you mentioned that car though because I swear, I just called on a 1969 Camaro Saterday. It was a '69 SS (wouldn't buy it if it wasnt an SS!) It was red with the black racing stripes (mmmm) but the guy hasnt called me back yet! :( I think I've left him like 6 or 7 messages by now. lol Think I'm coming on too strong?

The Charger (which was the original Vitamin C orange.... couldn't you picture me drivin around in the brightest car on the road?!) was sold on the first day it went for sale in the Autotrader. :( The only one left right now is a 1970 Camero... while I like the '69 much more, I need a car fast and the '70 is about $3000 cheaper. The one I am considering is the monster green (whoopie! My favorite of all the original colors) :) ... drives perfect and the body is in mint condition. The interior needs a little work but I rebuild cars - so that is no problem.

I'll have to post up some pictures of my other cars. I have (okay okay - its my dads car!) a 1970 Grand Coupe Baracuda .... I've had so many classics pass through my family... the car I REALLY want however, is a 1970 Hemi Cuda convert. Find me (lol and BUY me) one of those and I'll love you forever!! OH!! Or a cobra ... or a Shelby Mustang. :) Wait! I got a great idea! For Christmas all of you can each buy me a car! How does that sound? ;)

Hosting Services by ipHouse