Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday December 2, 2001 at 14:08
Cyber Vixen
Founding Member
July 2001
Better and worse. :P

My sternum is almost completly heaed (meaning I don't notice it anymore excpet when some moron hits me there *cough* like my brother). My back is acting up so I have an appointment to get that checked out. I really am just sick of the entire process. I went car shopping yesterday (which sucked!!) and I'm thumbing through Auto Traders galore as well as Classic Car Traders... I'm actually going to go look at a 1970 Doge Charger today...it's in almost perfect condition.. I'm very excited about the thing (V8...big block...mmmmmm) lol and those classic cars are almost all metal... I woudlnt be too worried about that thing getting banged up!

I am over my fight with the flu and then the cold... but now worse problems have arisen. I am having sharp abdominal pains and my stomach is starting to swell a bit (lol and NO! It's not cause I'm gaining weight!) The doctor said I may have reptured something. *growls* I am just so sick of being t the doctors every week and being sick all the time.

But aside all the frusteration I am happy! :) And to me, thats all that really matters.

Thats for your concern and support. :) Oh! And I'm working on a pic for RC. ;) ( I dont know about the tank top though Greg - Ken might be your better bet.) :)

Take care!!

~Vix

Hosting Services by ipHouse