The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday May 20, 2004 at 22:40
King of typos
Loyal Member
June 2002
I just would like to know how often and when does the FCC does their weekly test on the cable and or sat during the week for everyone. Also for how long, is it on all channels at the same time or not. What I mean by how long, is how long each time they do it, and how many times that night or day it's done.

This one time a few weeks ago, it was done longer than it was supposed to be done. It was said that the FCC is doing a weekly test between 1159pm to 159am. Well 159 came and went, and they were still doing it every 15 minutes or so for at least another hour or more.

I know that it's a great thing to have, but it does get very annoying when problems like this comes up. I dont know how it works, nor do I understand why someone can't be at the site that broadcasts this all the time. Like have the equpiment at a tv station or cable company or something.

Well anyways, put down how often you receive the test, how long do they last. Is it on every channel, like it is here for me including digital but in a different manor. Also, how many times for how long of a time peroid.

Rob

Hosting Services by ipHouse