The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 11, 2005 at 12:15
dryan1976
Founding Member
November 2001
I'm pretty sure that this isn't the right forum to post this thread, but I'm posting it anyways in the off chance that someone here might read this and be able to help me. I've already posted it the other forums that would have a shot at this request. I've also done searches for any articles that mention the VH915 and sent emails to the members from thoses posts hoping that they still have their remote for this unit and have either a hex code or .ccf for it. That's why I've been posting everywhere else, including this forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I purchased an RCA audio/video switching unit (Model: VH915) with a remote control. It has 4 inputs and 1 output with composite/s-video and analog audio jacks. It came with a small peanut shaped remote control. The remote had 4 buttons for the inputs (labled, of course, 1-4) another button that said "scan" and I believe there may have been another button that was similar to a "previous input" button.

Anyways, I only actually need the IR codes for inputs 1 through 4. I'm programming a Pronto TSU2000 so I can use either a .ccf file or just the plain hex codes. Either way, I would be extremely greatful! Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse