The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Sunday May 22, 2005 at 07:34
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
djy its too dangerous to go out and drown your sorrows or have a drink where i live nowadays.
My seventeen year old son was jumped by six lads "Happy slapping" while he was walking his girlfriend home and this gang live on our street

While out with my best mate (who is a copper)he got punched in the face by two bouncers for making a mobile call in the doorway of the pub as it was throwing it down then they barred us from going back in and as they punched my mate they knocked his phone out of his hand and nicked it!
When the on duty police turned up they couldn't believe it and the bouncers have been sacked.This was at seven o'clock and we had had not even finished our first drinks!

My son works at a small hotel/bar Restaurant collecting glasses and after the footy it kicked off with groups of about ten grown men rolling around on the floor punching and kicking each other while families of dinners with small children were crying and very scared.

Every day my two daughters get hassled walking home from School.

Going and watching football at my local is becoming a distant memory the alcopop fueled morons who dont even watch the game are too quick to fight and dont stop kicking you when your on the floor.

The romantic view other countries have of gentlemanly English men enjoying a warm beer at a local establishment is so way off the mark.

On another note yes i am gutted we didnt win in open play but as soon as it was penaltys i knew we had lost.
well done Arsenal for keeping your nerve.

Hosting Services by ipHouse