The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday July 20, 2005 at 12:48
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
I was just sitting here munching on some wasabi peas, thinking if it was not for my sister that bought some over a year ago and offered them for me to taste I would have not known they ever existed and not have become addicted to this snack. When it comes to food I tend to be of the mind that anything should be tried at least once, so I tend to be adventurous in that way.

Since we are an international group, I thought it wood be fun to have a thread on different foods. Maybe someone will be able to find locally, maybe not, or things to eat if someone is traveling in your are (like a local delicacy that someone should try if they are in the neighbourhood). I will start with one and if people find the topic interesting I will add more of my ideas

Wasabi Peas: these are peas covered in wasabi sauce (a green hot sauce made from horseradish) and then dried, it is a snack food like peanuts or chips. not for people that don't like a bit of burn in their mouth, they are very hot and you will get a burning sensation where it touches your tongue

Hosting Services by ipHouse