The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday November 19, 2005 at 09:48
diesel
April 2004
O.K., I'll play along.

I have to say it was horrible, just dreadful. First, what is with the 15 seconds of dead time at the begining? Did you forget what song you were going to sing for us? The harmonica was like nails piercing my brain or finger nails on a chalk board. And your rhythm, or should I say lack there of. When I saw this post I should have kept on walkin'! I was thinking the entire time, 'this guy is terrible', I was waiting for you to show me something that would change my mind........but unfortunately you never did.

Mr. Griffiths, you are the weakest link....GOODBYE!

Sorry I got confused for a second with really crappy personalities!

O.K., back to the real me. I think you have a really good voice, you must karoke alot! If you're anything like most of our Asian clients, you have your surround system, and then you input a Karoke player with a mic system that has tons of reverb. Then we get to go replace tweeters all the time! And all of the discs are in Vietnamese, Korean, or Chinese language with said subtitles, all singing hits I hear on the radio all the time. Makes me laugh.

By the way, djy, Simon Cowell is the a$$hole on American Idol who thinks everone is a terrible singer. Then he rants and says people are too fat, or whatever so he can feel better about himself.

Hosting Services by ipHouse