The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 9, 2006 at 16:58
randomwinner
Lurking Member
August 2006
Hello, my name is Randomwinner. Please help me.

For years I have been somewhat addicted to a particular messageboard, primarily a football one, but covers a whole range of subjects from 'Favourite crisps', to 'What's gannin on with that Far East pagger then?', with boarders ranging from intellectuals, down to downright tw*ts.

I have decided to embark upon an adventure away from my regular messageboard. and visit many new ones over the next 80 days, before returning to tell the tales of what I have seen.

What I ask is two things..

1) that people suggest to me, new exciting, or just plain wierd messageboards to explore.

2)If you could bring yourself to spend a few moments of your time, I ask for one of you to go to the following messageboard.. [Link: boards.footymad.net] register, and leave one message on the board explaining why you are there, and what messageboard you have come from.
If you so wish, you may copy and paste the message at the foot of this post, and change the appropriate details to save you some time. The _7ben7_ remark is optional, and relates to a boarder on there. Everyone will find this funny as it relates to an often used catchphrase used when he posts a message, rather than a serious insult.

Many thanks

Random.

Copy, paste and edit the following if you so wish and post on
[Link: boards.footymad.net]

Title - Randoms Travels

Hello, Randomwinner has recommended I make a brief visit to this site to tell _7ben7_ to f*ck off! He was visiting the ** insert messageboard you came from here** where I usually reside, when he asked me to do this.

Note: When you post this, you may be told to f*ck off in any resulting replies. This is a traditional greeting on this warped messageboard, so don't get upset. Also, the more insults used towards _7ben7_, the better.

Hosting Services by ipHouse