The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 10, 2006 at 18:58
paul addy
Long Time Member
December 2005
This one came to me whilst pottering about the threads when i noticed at the bottom of the page Forum Moderator "Daniel Tonks"(top bloke), and I thought, surely Daniel is to busy to keep browsing through all these meaningless threads constantly keeping people in order. It is with this point on my services are now in the hands of The Wrangler of Remotes Mr Tonks(top bloke),
I will offer unbiased and impartial views on any bickering that may come to fruition on this site and as per Daniels quote on a thread recently(see below)

On October 9, 2006 at 02:31, Daniel Tonks(top bloke) said...
Confucius say: journey on road to true enlightenment continues
further than where you now stand.

the future mediation of this site starts here. Some people may or may not be aware my appearance on this site has upset one or two members to say the least but i can assure my administration will be swift unbiased as i have proved this evening when I recieved an email from a person who will remain nameless saying that Greg is not fit to eat with pigs, on which i sent a heated reply informing the person that he is fit to eat with pigs, thus showing that i a true to my word.
Mr Tonks, or can i call you Daniel(top bloke), I look forward to your post advising all members of Remote Central(fantastic site) that the new Forum Moderator Paul the Bas--rd(breath of fresh air) is on the prowl for naughtyness it text.
Thank you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse