The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Wednesday July 25, 2007 at 20:38
Tim Brewer
Long Time Member
May 2007
On July 16, 2007 at 08:24, Jay In Chicago said...
Tim... Do you want to die?

Anybody that quotes Carrol Burnett should want to die.

Just think of how much more valid your views would be
from the other side.

Dear Jay in Chicago,

Thank you for your insight about Carrol, and I don't know why my mind has saved that quote all these years, but it is true, and I plan on explaining it more in the future with inductive reasoning.

Inductive reasoning
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Induction (philosophy))
Jump to: navigation, search
Inductive reasoning is the complement of deductive reasoning. For other article subjects named induction, see Induction.
Induction or inductive reasoning, sometimes called inductive logic, is the process of reasoning in which the premises of an argument are believed to support the conclusion but do not ensure it. It is used to ascribe properties or relations to types based on tokens (i.e., on one or a small number of observations or experiences); or to formulate laws based on limited observations of recurring phenomenal patterns. Induction is used, for example, in using specific propositions such as:

This ice is cold.
A billiard ball moves when struck with a cue.
...to infer general propositions such as:

All ice is cold.
All billiard balls struck with a cue move.

You are also right about your other statement; If we had the right tools and mind set in place for my idea, then out of body afterlife could get a lot done from that end of the problem.

By the way, I also had a great time on my vacation this year over the 4th at Ogden Dunes next to Chicago. It was great seeing the city over the lake during the day and at night.

Have you ever been to Ogden Dunes before?

Thank you,
Tim
Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this topic is no different.

Hosting Services by ipHouse