The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday January 16, 2008 at 16:53
Dave Gomez
Lurking Member
January 2008
Last year I undergo Lasik surgery for my nearsightedness and like the concern of other people im not comfortable in wearing contacts because my eyes are sensitive for infection so my friend recommends me for Lasik exam .The exam include a complete evaluation of the internal and external health of the eyes. They create a detailed map of the eyes and perform all of the visual tests necessary to prepare for LASIK. And the nice thing is they use the latest, most advanced technology to thoroughly determine your eligibility for LASIK. Here’s the LASIK procedure step by step:

Step 1: Using advanced technology, your eyes and their visual fields are mapped out entirely. This customized and extremely detailed information is then reviewed by your surgeon and transferred directly to the laser.

Step 2: The cornea of the eye is numbed with eye drops and the eyelids are gently held open to prevent blinking. Using a microkeratome, your surgeon creates a thin flap from the outer corneal layers of the eye, this flap is then gently folded back and away from the eye.

Step 3: Using an Excimer laser, which emits a cool beam of light upon the eye, your surgeon will gently reshape the cornea.

Step 4: Finally, the protective flap that was created in Step Two is gently placed back in its original position. Your eyes will begin to heal immediately and visual improvements are often seen right after the procedure or the very next day!

Ohh actually you can check http://www.my2020.com for more info about LASIK procedure. Hope it helps you in a little way though.

Hosting Services by ipHouse