Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday February 19, 2008 at 13:53
Sc0tty
July 2003
Yes and no Jay. I do think Nascar has become more about faces, and the marketing machine that drives them, but I like the idea of finding out who the best driver is. For the last few years Nascar has become a glorified IROC competition. They have forced the crews to become cheats to claim an advantage reguardless of who was driving the car. I think with some of the rule changes they have put an imphasis on the drivers actual ability. I don't care how a car tests in the wind tunnel, but I like seeing Kyle Busch fly all over the track weaving in and out, and having his own team mate tell him to chill out. That was hilarious to me..

The NAtionwide series is still using last years cars, and that race this past weekend was B O R I N G!!!!. Nobody passed anyone. It was 300 miles of follow the leader. The Sprint race however had a ton of lead changes, and good banging, and bumping. I'll be interested to see how this all will play out on some of the smaller tracks though..
I long for a better world. One in which a chickens motives will not be questioned when mearly crossing the road.

Hosting Services by ipHouse