Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Sunday September 16, 2007 at 11:19
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Anthony... You're a Habs fan...?

You have to be one if you live in Montreal :) plus they are building their new training facility blocks from my place.

You've just redeemed yourself from all those Bluray is better rants.

BD is better, but that is just a fact :). But I am curious where you see all that ranting? Just because I am tired of reading total BS from people that don't know anything (on way too a constant basis) ? I post the facts, I let others make their own decisions on them.

PS the funny thing is that if most of the people had half a brain that responded in the Paramount thread, they would see that most of my posts were not even format related. For example did I ever say that the player that can play DTS-HD MA was a BD player? No, you can buy a HD DVD drive, the player supposedly (I did not test it) handle HD DVD, so why would anyone with a brain assume it won’t play DTS-MA. It is a format irrelevant comment, but one to correct his constant misinformation. For Bookaroni, it could be a format discussion (my guess is that he still has not realized that there are DTS-MA HD DVDs) but for me it was always about people being well informed (so they can make informed decisions). If it was a “rant” or me trying to show BD superiority, I would have never gone that route. It is way simpler to point out that the vast majority of BD titles have lossless audio of some sort and that the vast majority of HD DVDs do not. On many titles that happens due to HD DVDs extremely limited BW and some others it is capacity.

Hosting Services by ipHouse