Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 637 made on Sunday June 24, 2007 at 10:04
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
LOL!!!

My company's name used to start with the word "Architectural" ... Last year I dropped it because a few people (like at one Disty) could neither pronounce or spell it correctly... This would result in "Sorry we don't seem to have you as a customer" or... shipments would get indefinately delayed until I'd call up again, and more times than once the counter person would ask "Uh, can you spell Architectural for me?" --No it wasn't A#AD... Those guys up here are cool... it was another place that makes me crazy... I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell one of the counter salesgals, (when she couldn't find what I was looking for) -- that "JAMO" is not spelled "YAMO"!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR

The other night I was lost downtown trying to find a restraunt I had dinner reservations at, and was running late becuase of traffic... It is called the "Dahlia Lounge" -- I called information 3 times because the operator(s) kept saying there was no such place!!! I finally asked the third one, how are you spelling it? She (in a very strong southern accent) said...
"D o l l y a"!!!

Oi Vey!!!
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse