The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 195 made on Tuesday April 24, 2007 at 19:52
SnapProductions
Advanced Member
August 2006
I tried all day to find the article but I do not have a log in for the on line version of the paper. But any ways one of the guys had the radio going at work this morning and the DJ was reading funny articles accross the nation. And the other day a lady wrote in to the AR Dem Gasett Newspaper. And she said that, (I am paraphrasing here..) But she was responding to some one saying the other month was hot due to global warming. Her response was it was NOT Global warming, and that it was GW's fault. When he moved up DST the extra hour of "sunlight" was the reason for the increase in temp! And that people were stupid to believe in such media brain washing about gobal warming. Come on if we have extra hours of sun light durring the day time your darn right it is going to be hotter than normal!" The DJ's did a much better job of telling this story than I am now, but man we did not get any work done for about 20 minutes laughing about that.

And she was darn proud of herself, signed her name to it and everything! The DJ's had a blast with that one!
"Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."

Hosting Services by ipHouse