The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Saturday April 14, 2007 at 02:46
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
All developing lands will start with a dirty industrialized era just like the US did.

It will be very dirty.

But thanks to the lessons we learned burning up our pristine waterways many of them won't be nearly as bad.

Countries and towns will develop reguardless of us. In time our impact on the land will become less and less per person.

In time our natural reserves for oil and col etc. will dry up ending the environmental concerns for coal and oil based power plants.

On April 13, 2007 at 21:30, Dean Roddey said...
|Obviously
we are going to either stop having babies (how likely
is that unless it's at the point of a gun, which it might
end up being)

If were fortunate we'll have a meteorite wipe a few of us out before your perfect world takes us at gunpoint you stupid lout. I'm glad to have you defending the free world!?!!

I don't side with any political party on environmental issues.

And here's another shout out to the sea creatures that create most of our oxygen.. Woooo.. woooo!. And I ain't sayin' to go blow up the rain forest or nothing.. I'm just saying some of y'all need to learn by reading and understanding. Not by listening and joining a "consensus" ... But I guess it's good to be popular.

Some guys don't give a shi* about the environment? Maybe they should be exposed to it some more.

Some guys get overworked? Maybe they should be exposed to the vastness.
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse