The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Wednesday May 2, 2007 at 04:29
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
If one can truly bear to tear oneself away from the various remote problems, the consumer affairs advice of the Home Theater forum and the on going political debate in the C.I. Lounge, I do hereby welcome you to the Intermission’s very own crock of crap (sponsored by Theater Logic). Yes, T.I.T.S. proudly presents . . .

T.W.A.T at 1600

Well, as one would suspect, little has changed in the top 10. I’ve nibbled a little more out of Anthony’s lead - but it’ll be a while yet before I reach the collar. Gregorius (senior T.W.A.T. monitor) M has gained yet another place, due in no small part to Ken preferring his boating pleasures (and who wouldn’t?). And pilgrim, having thrown eeper an outrageous dummy (though maybe he was stuck in a siding having lost his marbles return ticket), has sneaked into number 10 (well anybody has got to be better than Brown).

We have no fewer that 23 new members who, together, have contributed 206 posts, with the newbie of the century award (having posted 70 of them) going to industria_living. And this century’s Dick Fosbury, I can jump higher than you award, with a staggering leap of 58 places (proving that he truly is as his handle states), goes to none other than smokinghot, though with leaps of 31 and 23, respectively, I believe OTAHD and Oz AVI are also deserving of a mention.

Enjoy . . .

David

Hosting Services by ipHouse