Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday September 13, 2008 at 03:12
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
All of my UH OH's

UH OH: Time running out.. walking very fast thru kitchen headed towards control room.. kicked cats water bowl and it flew across the room and broke into a million bits.

CYA Solution: Pulled another bowl from cabinet, filled with water, cleaned up broken bowl, picked up new bowl from crate & barrel and replaced next time i was out.

UH OH: Customer has no lighting in highrise condo, suns going down, new cabinet with glass doors, me with a ladder... its dark now.. i go to move my ladder and forget to close the glass door. Broken glass door. Big chunk of wood gouged out of the floor.

CYA Solution: N/A I couldnt fix this one :).

UH OH: I mount a plasma, pocket door wont open.

CYA Solution: I spray expanding foam into the hole i made in the hollow door then use wood putty and sand paper to finish it off. Customer just had place painted so i was able to touch it up.

Things i have done to myself

Van towed, many times while i would "run up for a second".

Fell sideways off ladder trying to reach the second speaker, never did that again.

Backed van into a trench the landscapers dug in the dark. Couldnt get the van out. I had to take brick pavers and build the trench out while backing up and pulling forward until i was finally able to drive out of it. It was the dead of winter during a snow storm.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse