The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 17, 2008 at 00:06
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I remember the sixties. That places me in a certain age group, and the fact that I remember them places me in a certain group who didn't go off the deep end.

I have heard a question asked about low pants, and I'll ask it here. Maybe someone has an answer. Maybe someone has a friend whom they can ask and get a straight answer. The question is:

WHY ? ! ? ! ?

I just had dinner with friends, and across from us a young guy got up and adjusted his pants. Fortunately, we only saw this from behind. But we saw, above the top of the pants, an area of boxers about three inches below the elastic. Minutes later he got up and walked away, and I swear the top of his pants were at or below the area of maximum gluteal protrusion. That is, they were freakin' low! I don't want to think what might have been holding them up...just wanna know

Why?
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse