Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 54 made on Thursday February 5, 2009 at 19:55
smokinghot
August 2006
On February 5, 2009 at 10:29, mcn779 said...
Great quote where did he did those numbers? What does
he have to back that up? And if you look further he does
nothing to substaniate his claims. Nothing from wht I
saw. Is this the kind of research you do on everything?

I'll throw your last question back on you, and ask if you followed the link provided on the page I posted..? He shows all of his references.

Where exactly did you get your numbers...? Of course you using a span of between 25 to 60M for one example gives you a biblical like accuracy for what actually happened.

Just because you hope that the major players in the world death tally were lying and didn't have any religious motovation, doesn't mean they didn't. How do you know that Hitler wasn't motovated by what he thought his God wanted him to do? He said that he was... you weren't there, and it wasn't written in the bible so what are you going on? ...is it faith, or more so hope that it isn't true?

...and come on. 12K only died in the longest and bloodiest battle in world history. You're really trying to convince yourself now. lol...according to you more women were killed by the accusation of being a witch, (roughly 50k+). Which (no pun intended) was also religiously motovated. This is what I was talking about with being blinded by your faith. You're grasping, and trying discount numbers of others when you've done nothing to back up your claims.
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse