Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Wednesday February 4, 2009 at 22:25
mcn779
February 2003
I am every bit as open minded as you but I don't accept the B.S. from science just because they - like you - can't handle something that they can not understand by empirical evaluation and come up with an insipid theory to keep them in their comfort zone. We've gone through this I have no problem with the Big Bang but many scientist did when they found out the sooner or later in is going to stop expanding and collapse on it self - like the Bible says - and they denied the mathematics because they could not open their mind. The only real preoblem I have with evolution is that it is the source of life. Did you follow that link that I posted? Did you see the complexity of the protein? That just happened? Or was it those fiunny words with letters mixed in that caused the problem. Once again you don't know what the Bible says and there are many historical events that correlate with the Bible. As far as the positive have come no where close to the negatives. Lets list is just this century the governments that did away with religion and than we can compare Russia between 25 and 60 million killed, Nazi Germany another 6, Cambodia another 3, China another 40 million, the Japanese in the Rape of Nanking 400,000 in one city up to 6 million total thats a total of minimum 80 millions people killed. So please don't try to make out that religion is evil.

Hosting Services by ipHouse