Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday February 1, 2009 at 12:27
mcn779
February 2003
davidcasemore I can neither prove or disprove evolution but neither can any of the other 6,750,000,000 people roaming this planet. I am using your standard the scientific method. As you have stated on this thread and other this is the standard for trueth. smokinghot God can not be proven or disproven but that isn't the discussion and your choice of words is excellent evolution a theory God a concept. I can't and don't expect you to believe in God and that is far from a function of logic or inttelect. The discussion is that evolution is taught as reality when held up to the scientific method it can not be proven making only a hyphotosis.

As far as Obama's "science" he and Al Gore need to watch that video thread After they get done they need to look at the growing mountain of evidence that man made global warming is a joke/schrade/scam/fraud/just bad science. That the push for man made global warming is being made for political and monittary reasons and that the anti-global warming faction are facing many of the "tactics" that the video said people looking for the real answer from science should be warry of from the detractors from religion.

I have no problem with evolution being taugth but it needs to be taught correctly - as a theory.

Hosting Services by ipHouse