Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday February 1, 2009 at 02:40
davidcasemore
January 2003
On January 31, 2009 at 23:48, mcn779 said...
Now now David you're starting to a like a spoiled little
kid who didn't get his way. You just can't get over the
fact the if you apply the scientific method to evolution
evolution is nothing more than an educated guess.

The conservative judge in Dover, PA disagrees with your lame statement. You might want to pick up a copy of his brilliant ruling. Matter of fact, you might want to read the entire transcripts of the trial. All of your made-up, foolish arguments make the rounds in testimony after testimony by moronic characters from The Discovery Institute and blah-blah-blah, only to be shot down, over and over again, by people that know what they're talking about.

I do find it funny that you think that you are brighter than practically all of the world's scientists, biologists, chemists, doctors, paleontologists, etc. combined! That sure takes some hubris!

Because the vast majority of the professionals that I just mentioned are also responsible for so many of the wonderful things that make life better, and since they are way smarter than I am, I don't really need to defend my position against yours. I can be quite satisfied that they are providing all of the correct answers, while at the same time I'm quite satisfied knowing that you get your talking points from some of the most discredited fringe goofballs that the world has ever seen!

I can only imagine what you are going through now that Obama is President. His immediate discussion about returning science to its rightful place in government decision making must have you doing a slow burn.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse