Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday January 31, 2009 at 20:51
davidcasemore
January 2003
Last Saturday, the 24th, I started a thread asking what people were doing to celebrate the upcoming 200th birthday of Darwin.

There were many posts that pointed out how Evolution is only a theory, a "guess" if you will. After reading several arguments, I have become enlightened. I'm Born Again! (Actually, since I now believe that life begins at conception, I think of myself as "re-conceived" rather than born again).

Anyhow, this whole Evolution/Theory business got me thinking about all of the other "scientific" crap out there. All of their stupid little theories! So, I came up with a little quiz (below) where you take a "scientific theory" from the first list and try to match it with the correct biblical explanation. The scientific "explanations" are numbered and the True answers begin with "A", "B", "C" etc.

Good luck! And if you have any other silly science stuff (SSS!) you'd like to include, please do!

1. Theory of Evolution.
2. Theory of Plate Tectonics.
3. Theory of Gravity.
4. Big Bang Theory.
5. Theory of Relativity.
6. Atomic Theory. *

A. Intelligent Stickiness.
B. Jesus = Going to Mass (quickly)2
C. Creators Crust Movement.
D. Armageddon.
E. In the Beginning...
F. Creation Science.

*Remember, 1 thru 6 are only theories, which means that scientists are just guessing!

No cheating (god knows everything and he's everywhere!)
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse