The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday March 27, 2002 at 11:09
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Yesterday I had this idea for a new game, while adding a post to the word association thread (I used Mike's google technique since nothing came to mind with the word that was there).

The premise of the game is simple. Instead of associating words, we associate web sites by posting links. Associations can be stuff on the sites page or URL. And we must say how our site relates to the previous one (I don't imagine the relations will be as obvious as the ones between two words)

The only constraints for links that I can think of are (these are not rules but more like guide lines that take into consideration the needs of others)

1) no sites that can land someone in trouble at work (for obvious reasons)
2) no sites that open too many ad windows (too annoying)
3) no sites that are too large and take too long to download (for people with slower connections)

I think this will be fun to see all the weird web sites we can come up with.

I cannot think of an interesting link to start with, I even tried using the last two words in the WA thread to find a choice on google, but nothing interesting or funny popped up) So I decided to start with

www.google.com it leaves the door open and the possibilities endless for the next poster and the direction this thread will take.

This message was edited by Anthony on 07/05/02 15:49.44.

Hosting Services by ipHouse