The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday October 10, 2000 at 05:37
Tom
Historic Forum Post
Hi.
I defined one timer in omniremote 1.17. If I have my palmIII working the timer runs and makes IR action. If time between last palmIII operation and timer is bigger from auto turnoff palm the timer does not run.
The working application is omniremote - I know, if I change it it will not call timer.
I have checked the alarm in bigclock. It works always good (if app is not in flash memory and is not pzip-ed).
What am I doing wrong with omniremote? Is it true; timer will work only if palm is working (not in standby mode). I can define only 3 minutes for auto turn off!

I have found an error in macro editor. If you move macro list entry to the same position palm will crash.

I have the second error too. This is big problem. I defined omniremote to call when I am pressing hardware button on palm. If I pressed this button when the other program was running, very often the message about upgrading omniremote was displayed and palm system was crashed. The normal calling omniremote from palmos3.3 makes this crash sometimes.
Does anyone have the same crashes?
regards
Tom

Hosting Services by ipHouse