Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday November 15, 2000 at 23:21
GregoriusM
Historic Forum Post
Mr. Dan K.: For one thing, I champion the PalmOS/OmniRemote/ORDesktop combination, because I saw and still see a lot of potential in it. And I helped beta test ORDesktop for Peter S, and... by the way... bought 2 Palm Pilots to do the testing with. However, as much as I have tried, I have not been able to get used to a touchscreen remote. That does not mean that I think the software or hardware is anything less than I have ever thought it was. Read my posts. I still believe everything I have put in them. And am still willing to help those who do like touchscreens, if I can.

I can help you install a winch or replace the plugs on your truck. That doesn't mean I like driving a truck or would buy one. But, I can still see the value of driving/owning a truck.

And what exactly is your implication when you say: "To be honest I am not sure if your really into it,or just being the man for all forums."
"JUST MY 2 BITS."

I am on this site to try and help everyone I can. Have you picked one forum on this site and decided that you will only try and be helpful in that one forum?

And, oh yeah, thanks for borrowing my "JUST MY 2 BITS" thing. No, I didn't invent it, but very good use of sarcasm there, Dan. I appreciate it! I bow to you!

Any particular reason why you felt you had to add that sarcasm to this post. Did I dis you in another thread or what?

Talk to me........

Greg :-?

Hosting Services by ipHouse