The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday July 13, 2002 at 05:08
Drewzel
Long Time Member
July 2002
Hello everyone......have tried to find this information through these threads....er.....but i cant!
Having considered purchasing a Pronto Pro or RC9200 i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that for the money I might as well buy a PDA for use as a remote. My question is this:

I do not have a pronto (although I have some experience in programming Monochrome versions for relatives)....so if I use TV Remote Software to learn the IR functions I require, is there then a way to transfer those functions back into Pronto Edit to start a new CCF...and then run the TV Remote software in CCF mode. Obviously I could use a CCF from the files here if my device is among them....but if it isnt......

Would very much appreciate any help from all you guys (and gals) out there....keep up the good work......seems to me that the PDA route looks the most promising ....lets hope the software is continued to be developed. There was a post somewhere on here which said that development of TV Remote had ceased....does anyone know if this is true....is version 4.0 going to be the final one???

Hosting Services by ipHouse