The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday May 23, 2003 at 22:32
JordanW
Long Time Member
July 2002
I've posted here, and of course on the Aximsite.com thread. I agree 100% with Dave on this one. Also, nowhere on the EDV website (or on the CCnow orderform) does it guarantee a shipping date, status update, etc. Therefore, all of this "it's taking too long" is just assumption. Back in late January/early-February, a couple months after the Axim release, Dell had similar problems. They did not show "back-ordered" or "delayed" when you placed your order. For some customers, it took them over a MONTH to receive their Axim. This was from an EXTREMELY HUGE corporation, Dell. Also, their status page was even worse off than what you are describing. Dell sometimes even showed "shipped" on their status page, and the orders weren't even close to shipping yet. If this can happen with a big company like Dell, then it should not be a problem when it happens to a MUCH smaller, and side-job company like EDV. I feel that the PDA-ir is a great product, and there are a LOT of happy customers like myself that will agree with me. There will always be a handful of upset customers of any company, and it just so happens (although it be unfortunate) that this person is you this time. I suggest just letting this "flame" thread go, and waiting a little longer. It's not going to speed things up to complain about it when Dane is out of town. Just my opinion, and you can agree or disagree as you please. But in my opinion, I hate to see forums cluttered up with ongoing threads like this. Just try and let it go for a bit.

--JordanW
Aximsite.com Moderator

Hosting Services by ipHouse