Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday May 23, 2003 at 10:43
star50fiveoh
August 2001
perhaps a disclaimer to that effect might be in order somewhere on the site. It's not like we're going to order it from somewhere else, as there is nowhere else to order it.

at the very least, someone should be keeping up with customer queries. surely there is someone in dane's sphere of influence who could check and reply to emails.

from everything i've read on several axim sites, the card is everything it's touted to be, and you (despite your protestations to the contrary) seem to be the marketing department. in the interest of customer satisfaction, good communication is a must.

the "axim world" is one of the hottest pda markets there is right now, it's growing by leaps & bounds, as such, the demand will only increase and if too big a void is left by a sluggish vendor, someone else will eventually find a way to fill it.

i admit, i am pretty impatient, i'm a product of the mass marketing of instant gratification, and the internet has only reinforced what i've been force fed my whole life. a reasonable amount of information on a web site (even if it's just a RTFM link to a FAQ) and prompt response to emails is music that could soothe the savage breast.

...and yes, it is "breast", not beast:

William Congreve. 1670-1729. The Mourning Bride. Act i. Sc. 1. "Music hath charms to soothe the savage breast, To soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak."

Hosting Services by ipHouse