The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday August 25, 2003 at 06:54
Raun
Lurking Member
August 2003
My mind was to buy the TSU6000, but now I can see, that it seems to be a waste of money, when you can buy a PDA very cheaper.

But I don't have any experience at all, with the PDA's.... So therefore I will very much, if you will help me to undestand and give me some time, to help me with some questions.

1. Which PDA is the best unit to use like a remotecontrol, if I want the unit to be in a wireless network to?

2. I come from Denmark(europe), and I want the best IR extender there is on market in terms of price/value. But I will also like to have the posebility to expand to RF signal, so I will could use it in other rooms.

3. I have looked at Axim X5, but after what I undestand, will a IR extender use the only CF slot of the unit, and then I can't have wireless network, because wireless network also to use CF slot, or is it wrong?

4. And the final question - I find it very importent, that the remote control (PDA) is so flexIbel in IR range, that I don't have to point directly at the unit - I will very much have a remote as flexible like my old B&O remote - don't point at all.

I really hope you will/can help me

Thank you

Best regards

Raun

Hosting Services by ipHouse