The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 152 made on Thursday July 20, 2000 at 23:50
Michael Compeau
Historic Forum Post
Hello all--
Boy, you guys really know how to heat up a room, eh? Ok, I'm a bit of a gadget geek. An impatient one, though, which is why I've had my Radio Shack 15-1994 remote for 7 months or so now and still have not programmed any macros...(I hear you calling me lazy...)
Daniel, I am writing a product review of the Pacific Neo-Tek OmniRemote Springboard module for an upcoming issue of PalmPower (http://www.palmpower.com -- an online e-zine for PalmOS enthusiasts which boasts a readership of some 500,000 individuals each month). I'd love to be able to direct these gadgeteers to your site and give them an "oasis" to find when they arrive... Please, consider following up with the creation of the "PDA as URC" forum section. I'll give your site a nice fat "plug" as a thank-you!

All you other folks out there -- send me your "quotes" on using the OmniRemote-- I'd like to know weaknesses you've found, foibles, etc. I won't yank stuff from this site to use without two things --1) you telling me what you'd like me to reference (not that I'll use it all, mind you) and 2) your explicit permission to use your input and reference your name.

Michael Compeau
Contributing Editor, PalmPower

Hosting Services by ipHouse