Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday July 19, 2004 at 06:55
matsolss
Lurking Member
July 2004
Hi...

Just bought a Axim X30 wich i intend to use with Netremote (media center) and maybe Total remote..
I think TR seems tob be the most promising remote software available... and it's also great that Don is participating in this forum... to improve TR....

I've been using different programmable Remotes for a couple of years now.. i'm currently using a marantz RC 3200 (prontoneo with two extra hard buttonns)...
One really good thing about this remote is that it has quite a few hard buttons combined with the lcd...

Just started testing different remote software for my axim .... and th biggest problem for me is funcionallity of hard bottons... as discussed in an earlier thread.. it seems that Dell has screewed up key assignment... because there actually is 6 hard buttons (except d-pad) instead of four on most other PDA:s.... the result in that it is the four leftmost buttons that is available for TR...... quite anoying... Don ... is there any chance that you might consider an option in TR to activate all 6 buttons... for axim.... ??? Would be great.. beacase TR works just great on X30.. otherwise...

/Best Regards
Mats Olsson

Earier post on this issue....
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse