Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 8, 2004 at 06:10
tanguy75
Long Time Member
August 2004
Hi folks,

I'd like to know if any of you tried both possibilities of Total Remote to work with cff files or in standard mode, and could share conclusions (pros/cons) and suggestions.

I'd like to know many things (too many for a single thread maybe :)

1°) Do CFF files allow to use full screen ? I mean No menus, No tabs, JUST buttons (and of course a special one to allow switch back to menu mode !)

(I read that v3 would allow hard button assignments within cff, so this should not be a problem for me to wait (Designing the interface takes a lot of time !:-)

2°) When you edit cff files can you :
2a) use IR DBs to setup the buttons
2b) edit IR that has been learned thru total remote ?

3°) What percentage of work can you do on the PC and what % has to be done on the Pocket PC ?

4°) Can you do more or less things, or the same can be done but in a different way ?
Just an example that makes me mad (might be improved in v3 ?) : I cant copy/paste/ (duplicate) a macro directly with total remote and I have to do 10 times the same job (channel programming 001-002-003 etc.)

5°) Last question (for today :-) If (IF) I decide to use cff files and tonto edit, wich type of remote should take as template ? (RCxxx, RUxxx, TSUxxx, Rav, Custom(!) )

Hosting Services by ipHouse